Ways I have used Castor Oil:
1. Skin cleanser & moisturizer - I slather it pretty thickly on my face, neck and chest area, if it's too thick for you, it can be mixed with coconut oil. I also put it on scabs to soften and moisturize them so they don't scar. Before you slather it on, try it on a test area to make sure you're not allergic. It has helped me with wrinkles (LOVE THAT!)
2. Hair growth - I've used it to thicken my eyebrows and eyelashes
3. Digestive assistance - I put a drop in my belly button twice a day and have found it helpful for softer and more consistent poops. (Yes, I know TMI, but when you're no longer 25, this sort of thing becomes WAY more important!!)
4. Wound healing - I've used it on wounds to help heal and moisturize, it helps scabs to not be dry, which for me makes me scratch, often opening up the wound again.
5. Insomnia - I rub it on my outer eyelids and it does help me sleep